iHelper - Helpdesk and Knowledge Base WordPress Theme was specially created for helpdesk and knowledge base sites. It has 3 homepage layouts. Every single element of this template is entirely responsive, as content can be viewed from desktop and mobile devices.
To install iHelper theme, follow these steps:
- Install via FTP: Extract the ihelper.zip file and upload the extracted folder to the /wp-content/themes/ folder on your server.
- Install via Admin website: Go to Appearance -> Themes -> Add New -> Upload Theme. Browse to file ihelper.zip to install template.
- After uploading the theme, you must activate it. Navigate to the Appearence -> Themes page and click iHelper's "Activate" button. And you're done.
- After you have actived iHelper theme, you will see a notice at the top of the screen. This notice warns you about 12 plugins that are required and recommeded to be installed along with the theme. Click on button Begin installing plugins.
- Plugins that are required and recommeded to be installed along with the theme:
- Redux Framework
- Page Builder by SiteOrigin
- SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle
- Tiva Widgets
- Tiva FAQs
- Tiva Team Slider
- Breadcrumb NavXT
- Contact Form 7
- Email Subscribers
- Recent Tweets Widget
- Ultimate Member
- Select all these plugins, then choose Bulk Actions is Install to install them. Then select all again, choose Bulk Action is Activate to active them.
Note: If you want the quickstart package (which contains everything that is demod on template), please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org. After installing quickstart package, you will have a website which is similar to our demo website completely.
Import Demo Data
To make the template similar to the demo, you need import demo data:
- On admin page, go to Tools -> Import, then click Install Now on section WordPress.
- After install, click Run Importer, browse to file pages.xml (on folder Demo Content) then click button Upload file and import.
- Choose user to assign posts, tick on Download and import file attachments then click button Submit
- After import, go to Pages, you will see all pages of Freshmart template.
- Follow steps like import pages data above to import file posts.xml. After import, go to Posts, you will see all posts like on template demo.
- Follow steps like import pages data above to import file contact_forms.xml. After import, go to Contacts, you will see all contacts like on template demo.
To make the configuration of template (Logo, Color, ...) like the demo, you need import theme options data:
- On admin page, go to Theme Options -> Import / Export, then click button Import from File , copy content on file theme_options.json into the textarea. Finally, click button Import.
To put widgets on correct sidebars like the demo, you need import widget data:
- On admin page, go to Plugins -> Add New, then search and install plugin Widget Importer & Exporter.
- Go to Tools -> Widget Importer & Exporter, browse to file widgets.wie (on folder Demo Content) then click button Import Widgets.
- After you import above demo data, there will not have demo images. So please use the images on folder Demo Content/images to adapt for your website to make it similar to our demo.
- The menu on template is located on location Primary. So please set location Primary for the menu which you want to display.
There are 3 homepages on the theme. To set homepage, please follow these steps:
- On admin page, go to Theme Options -> General, then select homepage you want.
- Then go to Settings -> Reading, on section Front page, select homepage corresponding with homepage on step 1.
On admin page, go to Theme Options to configure the theme. There are 4 tabs: General, Breadcrumb, Blog and Footer.
- Homepage: Set homepage for website.
- Site Logo: Logo image of website.
- Site Favicon: Favicon icon of website.
- Primary Color: Primary color of website. It will be applied for button, link when hover, cart number, product price, ...
- Hover Button Color: Background color of hover button.
- Page Loader: Turn on/off loader icon when open website page.
- Back To Top button: Turn on/off Back To Top button.
- Fixed Header: Turn on/off fixed header. If turn on, the header will be fixed (always on top when scroll).
- Breadcrumb Background Image: Background image of breadcrumb.
- Breadcrumb Background Color: Background color of text on breadcrumb.
- Breadcrumb Text Color: Color of text on breadcrumb.
- Blog Sidebar: Sidebar position on blog page (Left, Right, No Sidebar).
- Blog Layout: Layout for blog page (List or Grid).
- Show Author Box: Show/Hide Author Box section on blog detail page.
- Show Related Posts: Show/Hide related posts on Blog Detail page.
- Show Comment: Show/Hide Comment section on blog detail page.
- Footer Area.: On/Off footer.
- Footer Columns: Number of columns on footer.
- Footer Background Image: Background image of footer.
- Footer Copyright: Content of copyright section on footer.
The theme use Siteorigin page builder. To know more info about using it, refer to: https://siteorigin.com/page-builder.
If you are unable to find your answer here in our documentation, feel free to ask for help from our support team, all you have to do is contact with us via email email@example.com.
Our support scope
Our support covers configuration, building site as demo, trouble using any features, and bug fixes. We don't provide support for customizations or 3rd party extension.
Note: If you want to update WordPress or WooCommerce to higher version than current version on template (WordPress 4.9.8), you can use our custom work service.
Our support time
We try our best to monitor the email around the clock, however, this is not always possible due to different time zones. We will try to reply you as fast as we can.
Our working time is 8.00 AM - 5.30 PM, Monday to Friday (GMT+7). So if ask for help in the weekend, you may have to wait a little bit for support and please be patient.